8. last show you watched: Deadliest Catch. OMG, not the kind of show you'd expect me to watch, but I lurv it. Lurv, mind you!
7. last beverage: can of Coke at work
6. last phone call: My father, to tell him that the guy Melvin P. Thorpe from Best Little Whorehouse in Texas had died. Neither of us could stand him.
5. last text message: Don't have a cellie. 'Nissa does.
4. last cd played: CD? Hmmm...I have my MP3, so it had to have been a while ago. Probably Evanescence's The Open Door
3. last BUBBLE bath: A few weeks ago. Fig and Sandalwood. Mmmm...
2. last time you cried: Last night writing on LS
1. last meal: A hot turkey and cheese on Multi-Grain and a container of Yo-Crunch.
SEVEN have you's:
7. have you ever dated someone twice: Yes.
6. have you ever been cheated on?: Oh, yes.
5. have you ever kissed someone & regretted it?: Only once, but I was twelve and it was a dare.
4. have you ever fallen in love?: Yes.
3. have you ever lost someone?: Yes, several times.
2. have you ever been depressed: Definitely.
1. have you ever been drunk and threw up?: In a famous instance that I still hear about, yes.
SIX things you did in the past three days:
1. Went to school: Nope, too old and too poor.
2. Went to work: Yes, twice.
3. Colored: No.
5. Got drunk: No.
6. Slept: Yes, around 5 hours a night.
List FOUR people you can tell pretty much anything to --
2. April (one of my younger twin sisters)
3. Tiffany (the other twin)
list THREE favorite colors.
list TWO things you want to do before you die -
1. Get back to traveling.
2. Meet Margot Kidder
This month have you:
Made a new friend - Yes.
Fallen out of love - No.
Laughed until you cried – Yes.
Went behind your parents back - *LOL* Not since I was sixteen!
Met someone who changed your life - No.
Gotten close to someone - Yes.
Found out who your true friends were - I'm lucky in that I never need to worry about finding out! ;) Love you guys!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF:
2. Gay Marriage?
I approve. Why should you guys be the only ones to suffer? ;)
3. Lowering the drinking age?
When I spent time in Canada (lower drinking age), I noticed that people were a bit more laid back about it. As soon as the forbidden aspect of it is gone, most kids don't even bother with it after their first real 'drunk'.
4. Straight, Gay, Bi?
All of you already know. Why announce it? :D
5. Who is the best hugger that you know?
6. Do you believe in love at first sight:
It can happen.
7. Is there something you want to tell someone:
Abby, you had better keep thinking positive or I'm serious about that with Severus! *shakes finger at you* And we love you, Lea! *hugs*
8. What brand of shirt are you wearing?:
9. Would you kiss anyone on your friends list?:
Nope, you guys have cooties! XD
10. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life?:
*LOL*...One... *points to Anissa*
11. How many kids do you want to have?:
I want one, but it will never happen. *sighs*
12. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
I do now, but it was scary in my teenage years. *bbbbrrrrrrrr!*
13. Do you wanna change your name?:
Only parts of it. :D
14. What did you do for your last birthday?:
Went to Casbah.
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Working on Somebody Else's Life.
17. Name something you CANNOT wait to do?
Make my rounds of my favorite sites the minute I get home from work! Especially my email! (Lois loves reviews and replies! :D)
19. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
Money is an issue...
20. Which hand do you like better?
Right. I couldn't have starting writing without it.
21. What are you listening to right now?
The All-American Rejects-The Geeks Get The Girls (makes me think about Clark and the back story of what happened between he and Lois in Paris)
22. Have you ever talked to Tom?
My father-in-law is named Tom... :D
23. Have you ever donated money to a good cause?
Every year at Christmas and sometimes at other points if I can afford it. Salvation Army thousands of times throughout the season.
24. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back:
Yes, much to my embarassment. *shame* Especially at work.
25. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?
A t-shirt from my sister when I spilled something on it before dinner.
26. Who's getting on your nerves right now?
One of my co-workers.
27. Most visited webpage?
LiveJournal, easily, followed by email
29.Coke or Pepsi?
Mountain Dew or Jazz? :D
30. Do you have a crush?
31. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week?
32. Do you disagree with a lot of things going on in the world?
33. Do you think there's some models/people out there that should gain a couple pounds?
*coughKatecough* No, really. We love you. Eat a French Silk pie...with a milkshake. I worry about you!
34. Do you enjoy your friendship with your friends?
With friends like mine? Who wouldn't?