Right. *LOL* Should have been expected. Her and the FurryPaws obsession. The woman has better than thirty dogs of various breeds on there, but has to be reminded to play with our two real ones at times. It's a good thing she's cute and an amazing co-author; she'd be going to the Humane Society.
Well, Barbara send me this little thing and since I'm new here, I'll put it up here as well as sending it out. Here we go:
1. What is your occupation?
Customer Care Coordinator, Bed Bath, and Beyond.
2. What color are your socks right now?
Barefoot at the moment.
3. What are you listening to right now?
The Little Secrets Angry/Sexy Mix, currently Billie Myers-Tell Me.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Pireogies and corn dogs at around 1am.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
*LOL* Anissa says I can't even drive, so...no.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
The Wonderful and Currently Dog-Housed Anissa
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Well, I most certainly hope so. I've threatened to kidnap Ashlyn for chapters enough. 'Love ya, Barbara!
9. How old are you today?
27 years, soon to be 28. (shudder) Although, then I'll be as old as Margot was when she was cast in STM. So it's not going to be a bad thing. :)
10. Favorite drink?
Sober? Strawberries 'N Cream Jazz (addictive! evil and addictive!) Alcoholic? White Russian. I can't hold my drink as well as I used to or as well as my Lois.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Ice-Skating (Stop laughing)
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
(Glaring at Anissa, who keeps laughing) No, of course not.
Carolina Dog/Chow Mix
14. Favorite food?
Mediterranean, food of the Gods! Grape leaves, baklava, baba ganoush...
15. What was the last movie you watched?
Last fifteen minutes of 'Sin City' last night. Last full viewing? 'Hellraiser II', if you don't count another 'research' viewing of the KCOP 'Superman II'.
16. What was the last book you read?
Anne Rule, 'Heart Full Of Lies'
17. What do you do to vent anger?
Write a rather angry/violent scene in one of my stories. Or watch a horror film. Twisted as it sounds, it works every time.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My ET doll. *LOL* That says a lot about me, huh? Aliens even then. After that, it was a stuffed rabbit, Dutch Blue (brown and white in a pattern), named Bun-Bun.
19. What is your favorite season, fall or spring?
Fall, especially in the Blue Ridge.
20. Hugs or kisses?
I can't just choose one!
21. Cherries or blueberries?
22. Do you want your friends to email you back?
As soon as I mail it, I'd like it back.
23. Who is most likely to respond?
Anissa will, even if she already did it.
24. Who is least likely to respond?
Barbara's already done it.
25. Living arrangements?
Three bedroom, one and a half bath house. Me, Anissa, the kids, and one crabby, surly old man. *Groan* Can't wait for Asheville.
26. When was the last time you cried?
Watching 'Carrie' the other night. I'm such a big baby.
27. What is on the floor of your closet?
A pair of clothes baskets, a stack of Anissa's Dad's magazines, and a comforter in a bag.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
Anissa and I have known each other since we were kids in high school.
29. If there was a fire in your house what would you take with you?
Anissa and the girls would be first out. I'd be the one going back for the computer and my Superman film/comic/collectibles memoribilia. I have *way* too much now to lose.
30. Favorite smells?
Patchouli (it's not just for hippies anymore), spiced rose, vanilla (real, rich vanilla, not the kind they're using in perfume these days. Yuck!), pumpkin pie, Midsummer's Night Yankee Candle candles. I'm stopping this now, since I'm a scent junkie.
31. What inspires you?
That's impossible for me to narrow down. I'm constantly amazed by the numerous things that inspire me. Sometimes it's so random, it's silly.
32. What are you afraid of?
Spiders (or Speeders, as they're known in our household), being forgotten once I'm gone, and much to my friends' amusement, I'm the only Goth girl afraid of the dark in a room. Not outside, mind you. In a dark house. And I go ghost-chasing. Go figure. *LOL*
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheeseburgers. I wish I could, but I'll never manage full-vegan.
34. Favorite dog breed?
Beagles (or Bagels, as they're known in our household). Runners-up are Carolina Dog, German Shepherd, Collies of any sort, and Basset Hounds.
35. Number of keys on your key ring?
Three, though I don't use my keys often.
36. How many years at your current job?
-9 months. Previous job was nearly four years. Hospital. Too much stress.
37. Favorite day of the week?
38. How many states have you lived in?
Three, although two were short periods. Which is ironic because I can't stand Florida.
39. Favorite holiday?
Halloween, followed by Christmas. I've always been very big into make-believe, so Halloween is the perfect night for me. :)
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
Yeah, but have never *driven* a motorcycle. Rode on one more than a handful of times, but never drove.
Now, don't anyone ever say you don't know anything about me! :)
Which leads me to a question. I have to start a new video today or tomorrow for the Superman fans over on YouTube. Does anyone have a suggestion as to a song I should use? If anyone has a song list that they listen to for the character or for fics, tell me. It might even get used in LS. I promise to pulish my list if you show yours. :)