No pressure. Just if anyone has time. I find myself badly in need of distraction lately. Especially of the ficcish variety.
1. Clear your schedule for five minutes (or longer if you have time, I'm not gonna turn down more fic).
2. Then look under the cut tag, where you will find ten prompts, all of which are song titles (selected at random from my iTunes.)
3. Choose one of the prompts, and -- using any appropriate fandom/character[s] (meaning ones you think I might enjoy) -- write.
4. Reply with your teeny weeny story in the comments to this post.
5. Repost this in your journal and make your friends write for you!
a. Always Annoymous
b. More Human Than Human
e. Teenage Dirtbag
f. Daddy's Little Girl
h. She Is the Sunlight
i. Mea Culpa
j. Between the Shadows