- A weekend off with zero stress, as we're house-sitting.
- Exploring a new place, as we're going to Ellaville for the day. It's a ghost town an hour and a half outside of Jax. Looks gorgeous. Expect pics this evening.
- Fresh, hot crack from SV. I'm not sure what I LOLed at harder. I LOVVVvvED the lemur. Not least because it's a certain fandom someone's favorite default icon. *winks at kabuki_party * And unlike everyone else, the ending wasn't a huge blow to my morale. You know what? I've seen it coming for a while now and I'm okay with it. So long, Allison. I only wish you the best with your career. NOW, on with the plot, PLEASE! Only a few episodes to go. And I'm eagerly awaiting finding out just which Swann is coming back. :D
- The next chapter of Across the Universe is nearly done, Sessions will be ready on time next Saturday, and the bunneh is a busy little thing. I think it's going to be a good spring and summer for our fans. :D
- Also, I get Monday with Mom, Dad, and Boo. I'm a happy girl. :D
And, while I have you here, CRAAAAAAAAACK! OMFG, SV, I LOVE YOU THIS DAMN MUCH!