1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Ick. Rent. Although it could truly be worse.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
*wracking my brain* Anissa has a point: we don't do romantic, we do plotty, note-writing dinners.
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Kicked back in a cabin in North Carolina, writing on a laptop. It'll be another four months.
4. How many colleges did you attend?
None. Teenage drama put an early end to the dream of Julliard. :(
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Burgundy button-up dress shirt. I had to go to work today and you always have to dress nice. Which is good and bad, in different ways.
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Ewwww! I still remember when gas was under a dollar, back when I first started working in gas stations in my early twenties.
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
"OH GOD, MUST I?"
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
"We have GOT to write that damn Alien-verse fic. GODDAMN!"
9. Do you miss being a child?
Most of the time. ;) There were definitely pluses to being that innocent and the freedom. God, I miss the freedom to not make choices and not care that it's bedtime.
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning the house. I'm the only one that cleans at my job and I'm a totally anally-retentive cleaner, at that. Our house definitely suffers from the 'Shoe-maker's Kids' syndrome.
11. Get up early or sleep in?
I'd love to sleep in, and I actually do at times when I have the day off, but I have so many commitments that I'm usually running around on five hours' sleep.
12. Have you found real love yet?
Going on fifteen years now. God help me. *facepalm* XD
13. Favorite lunch meat?
Deli-Sliced Mesquite Roast Turkey
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I never seen to leave the place without spending at least $10 on Hard Candy cosmetics. Seriously, it's an addiction and cheaper than the MAC I also adore. Thankfully, I only go to Wal-Mart every two weeks after I get paid. And I only go around 1 or 2 in the morning.
15. Beach or lake?
Lake in the mountain. None of the ones around here thrill me.
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
I think it really depends on the individual. Personally, I think it makes perfect sense.
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Can I beg a 'neither'? I never really liked the story lines. I'd rather watch The Tudors any day.
18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Umm, Ms. Kidder and Mr. Reeve. Yeah, I know. Given. But imagine the stories I'd come back with!
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Nope, I'm always in league with a chauffeur, so... ;)
20. Ever use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
21. Ring tone?
For myself? Anissa has the climax of 'Love Theme from Superman' for me on her phone. I just now got the ability to download them. We'll have to see what I choose.
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Bush International in Houston. It was pretty late at night, I was on a layover, and I had strawberries seeds in my teeth.
23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
San Francisco and San Diego, if only for the Comicon and Ms. Lea! *waves to chickadilly *
24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
CAREER! GOD, CAREER! HEAR THAT WB?!?!?
25. How old are you?
26. Do you have a go-to person?
januaried or saavikam77 , as well as the obvious anissa7118 .
27. Are you where you want to be in life?
Gah. Not really. There's so much I'd love to have the opportunity to do. Maybe it will come with time. *hopes*
28. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
Jem and the Holograms, She-Ra...
What about you do you think has changed the most?
I've a lot more talkative and open than I was back then. I'd like to think that I have a little more self-esteem.
30. Looking back at high school, were they the best years of your life?
The first year was amazing. After that, I cherished the time and experiences with my friends, but there was one event that haunted all the rest of it for me. Sadly, that stolen time with my friends was some of the best of my life.
31. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
God, yes. All the time. I refuse to grow up all the way. When I can no longer feel the wonder, I give up.
32. Did you ever own troll dolls?
33. Did you have a pager?
34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
I think we did a little time at the mall, but we were always at either Anissa or Katie's houses on the weekends or we were at the movie theater.
35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
I was a pretty good kid, almost never did anything wrong or badly wrong, but there was the whole 'finding out I was gay' thing. I was a bit of a wet blanket for a while, but yeah, I would. I was a pretty sweet girl for being the SCARY GOTH GIRL. *LOL* I always mess with everyone's perceptions. ;)