o1. Make a post to your LJ. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from something simple and fandom-related to something really big. The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
o2. Surf around your friends list to see who has posted their list. If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy.
o3. There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
I probably don't have 10, but here goes:
1) The on-going wish to have a decent video trailer done for one of my 'verses. I really am a rotten vid-maker. I know it's totally selfish, but I keep holding out hope for better than I. *hides*
2) For someone to find me someone that will make me a Lois Lane custom doll. The Margot Kidder version. The only Lois doll out there is a Kate Bosworth version and I want a Margot version to go with the Christopher Reeve statue I plan on purchasing in the next year. This is a HUGE wish for me.
3) For SV to keep being this damn awesome. The reassurance that the rest of the season will rock this hard is all I need.
4) Anyone have a version of Sony Vegas that they're not using? :D
5) A batch of very HD-quality screen caps from some of Christopher and Margot's older films. Would totally make life a little easier for januaried and I.
7) To get at least one copy of LS printed up in book form. Even if it's just one I can give to my mom.
8) A copy of Superman: The Music. Just here because it's true. It's waaaay too expensive.
9) The chance to work out a meet-up this year. I want to get to see some of you guys in person! I want to talk plot for hours!
10) That you carry this wishlist on so I can try to make some wishes come true.
Okay, so I lied. I did have 10. *headdesk* I just hope I can make someone else's wishes come true this year.