Other than wanting to find a way to not work as hard as I always do and get paid as much as the rest of the crew, several things are brewing over here at Chez Joos-Roy...
- Dustin the Freak Beagle is finally starting to settle in. Better yet, he's sleeping through the night, thanks to some well-placed herbal setitives at the end of the night. I do love the boy, but I worry about Kallie and how miserable she looks lately. It's hard being a furry-mommy of four when all of the girls seem to feel slighted. :( Still, he's shaping up to be a pretty good boy. *crosses fingers*
- januaried and I have finally started to get enough time together again to start planning stuff over at reeveverse, which I've felt awful about for a while now. I had no intentions of nearly abandoning it and have had plans to spruce the place up for a bit now, but RL is giving my fandom and sleep life a good, hard beating. That said, expect to see some updates soon. Here's hoping that we still have a few viewers out there.
- Seeing as how we're in the thick of planning the action for the next arc of Heirs, I'll be be writing alone for the current 12days_of_clois challenge. It's been quite some time (about a year and a half) since I did a piece alone and I'm more than a little nervous about it. Please God, don't let me look like an idiot. *headdesk*
- There are all sorts of evil plots afoot for the duration of Heirs, some of which were just decided very recently. There's stuff I'd love to point out and spoil a little bit of, but it would ruin the surprise. Seeing as how I've been researching a good portion of the DCU in the last few months and just broke down and bought the HUMONGOUS DK DCU Encylopedia, I certainly hope that we can make this as encouragingly entertaining as possible. And I promise you, here and now, that the ending of this story will be worth what they'll go through.
- Just a bit more than a week until we see babettew54! Sweetheart, we'll have to send emails and figure out how we want to arrange things. I do know that I'll be going to see someone about my hair before we meet up. Poor Caroline was stuck meeting us after a good portion of the day in the car and I know I looked awful. :( Talk about wanting to take back a first impression! *facepalm* As you can tell, we're really excited! Can't wait to see you!
- SVEvenstar has been uploading some extremely nice H/Hr videos lately. It's lovely to see her coming back to her original 'ship. Posting this mostly for sean_montgomery , but the video can make a very good case for their close friendship. It should still be H/G and R/Hr-friendly.