- Getting all the sleep I've been missing, since my body has decided that it will take all I'll let it have.
- It's a rainy day and somewhat cool. Makes for even better sleep.
- I finally saw Transformers while laying around on my lazy butt. I have to say that I really enjoyed it. Worth seeing again and Anissa won't have to force me into the theater. And I now totally understand why bistyboo1974 was so crazy in love with Bumblebee. :D He was just awesome. Loved it!
- Three days into the writing for Chapter 19 and we're 3,000 words in. And the ending is going to be eye-opening. 0_0.
- My LS framed collage is almost finished, nerdy as it is, with only two more pics to go.
- brdwaybebe made some STM icons today that are fooking awesome. Not to mention one gorgeous Clois manip. You make my day, Christy.
- 12days_of_clois just put up the latest prompts; this time the challenge is Somewhere in Metropolis. Anissa and I gacked Coffee Shop. I think this is going to be a Snapshots entry.
- And Ms. januaried has been making some cracktastic posters that she really needs to share for the sheer funny. You hear me, Laurel?
That said, I'm going back to bed.