We tried, we really did, but the chapter is going to be late. Despite our best efforts, the combination of the heads of the company coming in tomorrow, being out of town Friday through Sunday, and the chapter ballooning waaaay too large is just too much for us. We're going to hold the chapter until next Saturday. I'm not happy about it, but it's clear that we're not going to be able to give it the attention it needs until the excitement is over. Forgive me?