1. What are your nicknames?
Holly (*shudders* My family does it. Part of my name. I hate it. I LOATHE it. Don't even think about it.)
Lo (and variations of Lolo, Lola, Lolita, and so on)
Madame Butterfly (from my Granny for being an actress and a bit of a drama queen)
And various goofball pet names/nicknames from Anissa.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
We generally go for a walk once we get home from work, write for a couple of hours while checking email and reading updates, then we usually watch our DVRed programs until we fall asleep.
3. What fandom(s) are you most into at the moment?
Superman, as always. Also a big fan of Ghost Hunters, Smallville (after seven years! XD), Bizarre Foods, No Reservations, and Mazing Wedding Cakes (also a big fan of Bridezillas and Jon & Kate plus 8).
4. What is your favorite scent?
I tend to be a fan of very rich, exotic scents: Sandalwood, amber, patchouli, and rose. And don't get my started on candle scents. I'm a bit of a scent junkie. ;)
5. What's your favorite game ever?
As a child, it was Candyland. As an adult? All about the American McGee's Alice. All about the Alice.
6. What book you are reading now?
Ann Rule - Smoke, Mirrors, and Murder.
7. Do you trust easily?
I'm pretty trusting, although I tend to trust my instincts more. If I have an immediate feel of dislike, it's going to take time to overcome that feeling.
8. What was your first big fandom?
I think that was Scarecrow and Mrs. King when I was around 6 or so. My mom was an absolutely junkie for the show and I really loved the way they combined the comedy and the action. I still love this little show.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
*frowns* Current conditions at my job and the fact that I'm going to have to wait my vacation until after Christmas. *growls*
10. Name three names that you like.
Danielle, Michael, Arianne.
11. What's one childhood item that you still have with you today?
Bun-bun, my first stuffed animal. She's a stuffed rabbit.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Several accounts at LJ, Yahoo Mail, YouTube, and Fanfiction.net.
13. What are you most looking forward to at the moment?
I'm not even sure, at this point. I'd like to say Christmas, but the retail work is already ruining that. *kicks self* Sorry, just true.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
The original tagger was htbthomas</lj>, so I'd have to say, "Mom". Yeah, I know. I'm a wit. ;)
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Plumb - In My Arms. Sooo a reflective song for Lois in Heirs. I overheard it at The Loop the other day and it woke up my Lois muse to the point that I got tears in my eyes. This song is such love. *hugs it*
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
Any of my boots and my new Superman pajama pants. :D
17. You get to spend the day with a fictional character. Who?
*dies* Oh, come on! I don't have to tell you this!
18. What turns you on (in the gender/s of your choice, baby, this is the 21st century)?
A brilliant mind (even if I feel a little stupid next to them. XD), beautiful eyes, an open mind, and the ability to put up with my myriad of obsessions.
19. What would you like to achieve within the next 3 years?
I want to finally get up to the mountains, find another job that I love and believe in, and be making enough money that I don't feel as though I'm living hand to mouth if I don't borrow money from Anissa. I have to finally have a house that the two of us share alone, one that I can finally furnish the way I want without having to worry about the FIL and what he thinks. I really want to feel as though I'm contributing more to the household.
I have a lot to do, huh? ;)
20. What should you be doing right now?
Working on Thanks for the Memories and In Another Lifetime: Until The End. Which I'm going to go do now. :D