Yes, but funnily enough, it's going to be either Mediterrean or dessert.
2. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Rummage through my purse and either write notes of LS or pull out the novel I keep stashed there.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
Drawing. I'd kill to be able to draw the images I get in my head.
4. Favorite place?
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5. Favorite vegetable?
6. What was the last book you read?
Stephen King-The Shining (I've read everything else that wasn't the Dark Tower series, but not that. *LOL*)
7. Are you Dirty or Clean?
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
Two tattoos in discreet places, both blackwork (no color). A wyvern on right hip, the Chinese symbol for panther (both for Anissa and for a character in our dark fantasy novel).
9. Worst Habit?
Getting a little *too* emotional. I'm so easily hurt by the people I care about.
HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...
1. How did we meet?
Through the huge network of the SR community and B. So glad I worked up the courage to message you one day. What would my day be like without you, Caroline? :D
2. What's your philosophy on life?
Both deliberately nasty people and retail jobs suck! And we should all try to be each other's Superman. Make his actions your own. ;)
3. Negative or Optimistic?
Whiney brat or rose-colored lens depending on the day.
4. What was your dream growing up?
Would have given all I had to be an actress. Was the only real dream I ever had. That and wanting to be Lois. *facepalm* God, I have such a one-track mind. *blush*
5. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Being held up at Hollywood Video when I was 19. It was 2:00 am and I was alone in the store with my 35-year-old manager, who fell apart eventhough she wasn't the one with the gun to her head. I'm truly surprised that we lived through it, not to mention that I stayed so calm. Chills me to even remember it now.
6. What was your first impression of me?
Very fiesty. A large personality. I felt comfortable with you immediately.
7. Tell me one weird fact about you:
There's a fact about me that's not weird? *LOL* The oddest thing is, I guess, that I'm still semi-goth in my late twenties and writing two vampire novels while being the biggest, proudest, most obsessed Superman fan in the world (excepting all of us, of course) and have been all my life. *grin, shrug*
8. What's your favorite memory of us?
I have to pick *one*? *LOL* Caroline, I don't know if I can. Between our love of scooby's videos, your love of all things Brandon, your big heart, and everything else, I can't decide just one.
9. (There was no #9... but hey! Create your own question and answer if you feel inclined)
10. Have you ever kept anything from me?
11. What do you think of me as a Person?
I've never even met you face to face, but I love you dearly. I hope that one day all of us can meet up. Even if it's just for coffee. :)
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane?
It's possible to be a little bit of both. Sane, but wonderfully off-the-wall. And I wouldn't want you any other way.
13. Would you cry for me if I died?
Buckets. Absolute buckets. *hugs* Now stop talking about it!
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
I'd try to be both. :D
15. If you could change anything about me, would you?
Not about you. About the pain you've been through.
16. How do you fall asleep?
Usually to a movie or talking to Anissa about one of the three stories.
17. Ever gotten angry with me?
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up?
Only if I wanted to be killed! ;)
19. If you had one day to live, what would you do?
Spend the morning talking to Margot, Bungee-jump in the Alps, free-fall from a plane, dinner in India, and spend the rest of the day with my family.
20. A million bucks.. what would you do with it?
Buy a beautiful house on a good chunk of land outside of Toronto and throw the rest in the bank. Interest is a good thing.
21. What is your worst fear?
Dying in my sleep without knowing. Terrifies me to no end. Why do people prefer to go like that? *shudders*
22. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Write! And watch movies.
23. Can you sing or dance?
Used to be a mezzo-soprano before several bouts with the flu ruined that. I was what they called a triple-threat in high school (vocal, theater, and creative writing). Dance has always come naturally, but more of the primal stuff (belly-dancing, shadow-dancing...)
24. In one word, how would you describe me? Be honest...
25. Will you repost this so I can fill it out ?