- It's raining outside and Ms. Lois loves a rainy day. There's nothing more calming in the world to me. Especially when I'm home to enjoy it.
- Ms. Laurel is caught up on her assignments, which means shiny on the way for me and our fans. :D The ones she made this morning smack of fabulous and we found some new pics the last couple of day that should be awesome.
- Saw Star Trek on Saturday and was floored by how much I liked it. Seriously. Never really been much of a fan (only ever got into DS9 and I didn't even watch the whole series), but I'm extremely fond of this new franchise already. It doesn't seem anywhere as dry and confusing to me. And Spock, no matter what version, is love. You should have seen my face when I saw Nimoy! XD I hadn't read any spoilers before seeing the film, so that was a thrilling surprise for me. And the new Kirk? I loved him as much as I couldn't stand Shatner's version. Chris Pine, thank you. You and the rest of the cast did the impossible. I'm a fan of Star Trek now. I'm still surprised. Wow.
- SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS ABOUT MARGOT'S PYGMALION! *dances around* I myself have only seen it once, on late-night on A&E when I was about 15. And it's pretty hard to find these days and, even then, just on VHS. But at least this person got some screen caps. :D And she does such an amazing job as Eliza. I've always adored Audrey Hepburn's take on her, but Margot breathes such snarky life into the character. *loves* I so need to get all of these performances.
- A day off all alone at the MIL's house just before she gets home. We'll be packing up to go home tonight, but for now, it's all me me me.
- And the new chapter is set for beta by tonight, so we can actually give saavikam77a little breathing room. Also, for those worried about how dark the story seems to be getting, keep in mind that we did say that it was going to be a multi-layered storyline. It's all about how a family, even a Super-Family, has to cope with changes. And the biggest part of the plot is coming up now. It's not all going to be darkness and angst. Promise. Just give us time. ;)
- This video is love.
Your result for The Social Persona Test (What kind of man/woman are you?)...
The Emo Girl (QLBF)
Quirky Liberal Beta Female
You don't have to dress a certain way to be a emo girl at heart. You likely have more spunk than The Librarian (QTBF), which is good, but that attitude that screams "Rescue me" only attracts guys for so long. You are interesting and fun, but non-conformism does not replace self-confidence, a virtue you are in sore need of.
You are more QUIRKY than NORMAL.
You are more LIBERAL than TRADITIONAL.
You are more PASSIVE than DOMINANT.
When picking a date, consider: The Lord of the Misfits (QLAM), The Snowball's Chance in Hell (QTBM), The Manga Geek (QLBM), or That Creepy Guy (NLBM).
(Image from Wallpaperbase.com)
From cloiser_trish's LJ:
Well another season has come and gone and though it had it's highs and low's over all I think Season 8 was a really good season.....
So Iliana had a really nice idea a few weeks ago with posting Chlark pics..
well since I'm not a Chlark fan I thought It would be fun to start posting our favorite CLARK pics starting with Season 1 and I think if we go episode by episode heck we can have these next 4 loooong mths come and go in a wink *giggles* well it'll help pass the time...so if you guys are game I would love to see what your favorite Clark shot from Pilot is.
I have to go with this one, from the cemetery scene with Lana where she introduces him to her late parents. Not a Clana fan at all, but he was just so sweet and understanding to her in this scene that you had to smile. Not only did he play along with the game, but even manage to compliment her to the bargain. Who could blame someone for falling for him?