We are thinking very seriously about holding the chapter until next week. At least until Monday. The reasons are several:
- Lois has been sick.
- She's getting her tail kicked at work.
- I don't feel so hot, either, and I'm darned busy cooking.
- It's a big holiday weekend, so who's gonna have time to read?
- One of our betas is out of town. *cries* We miss you, Barb. Have fun, but come home soon, ok?
- We're 3,000-some-odd words in on a Tuesday night, which is two nights left before our self-imposed deadline, and real life is not being kind to the muse right now.
- We finished two one shots for this week, one LS-verse, one original movieverse.
- There's a lot going on in these next few chapters, and we haven't had much of a chance to work on notes and see what has to go where.
Ta-daa! That's all, folks. Now, keep wondering about that spoiler...