Love it. Especially on hot fried chips from The Loop
2. Have you ever smoked?
I smoke Djarum Lights clove cigarettes.
3. Do you own a gun?
The household owns several. I don't have a personal sidearm, though.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Only when they involve needles. And, yes, I'm aware that I have two tattoos.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Love them. Best with ketchup, mustard, cheese, and relish. Although I rarely eat them with buns if I'm making them at home.
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story, the house classic. Or the original cartoon How The Grinch Stole Christmas (the live-action was blasphemy).
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
COFFEE! COFFEE! And then a Mountain Dew. :) Or maybe a Rockstar.
9. Can you do push ups?
10. Do you know the secret to a happy life?
Not living in a place you hate with a man you can't stand. Life in the mountains with beauty everywhere you look.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
A pair of cameo earrings that I was given as a gift several years ago. And an opal choker Anissa bought me at Earth Gifts.
12. Favorite hobby?
Reading, writing, listening to music...
13. Song you're listening to right now?
Come Down To Me by Saving Jane.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?
15. What's one trait you do not like about yourself?
I have a hard time putting my foot down with someone I love when something has to be done, for my sake. Usually I'll just let it go, no matter how badly it hurts me.
16. Middle name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1) I have to move out of this house before I go out of my mind.
2) I have to have a day out before I start screaming.
3) This is not the mood I need to be in while writing such a happy chapter.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Currently broke. I can afford anything until Thursday.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Coffee, Mountain Dew, Rockstar
20. Current worry?
That if I go to Asheville, I'll go alone.
21. Current hate right now?
This crossroads in my life....
22. Favorite place to be?
In Asheville. Anywhere in Asheville. With Anissa.
23. How did you bring in the New Year?
*LOL* I don't really remember much of New Year's, to be honest.
24. Where would you like to go?
Run away to Toronto for a week. Remember what it's like to feel like myself again.
26. Do you own slippers?
27. Last magazine you read:
A Cosmo my sister gave me, God help me.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I do, but I haven't slept on them in years.
29. Can you whistle?
30. Favorite color?
31. Would you be a pirate?
On bad days? In a damn heartbeat!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower in the
The Best Damn Thing, Call Me When You're Sober, whatever comes to mind.
33. Favorite girl's name?
34. Favorite boy's name?
35. What's in your pocket right now?
No pockets in this skirt.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
My mid-thirties Georgia-born 'normal' country boy boss blaring Fall Out Boy's This Ain't A Scene, This Is An Arm's Race on Brian's IPOD during the overnight reset.
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Lady Lovely Locks. I kept them for sentimental reasons until I was seventeen.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Broke three of the small bones in my right foot and tried to walk on the foot for four days while my parents were on vacation, thinking it was a bad sprain.
39. Do you love where you live?
40. Cat lover or dog lover?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Adrian. Hands down.
42. How many fish do you have?
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Not that I know of.
44. What is your favorite television show?
There are just too many. For the moment, The Tudors is still my favorite. I think the one I was most involved in was La Femme Nikita, though.
45. What is your favorite book(s)?
WAY too many to name. Period.
46. What is your favorite candy?
Cadbury Mini Eggs, followed by Godiva (not much on chocolate, really, but...) and anything with creme brulee in it.
47. Favorite Sports TEAM?
*looks around confused* Ummmm.... maybe the Maple Leafs? Occasionally? And there's always Scott Hamilton! :D Love that ice skating!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Loud-ass ragtime full-brass-band N'awlins-style version of 'When the Saints Go Marching In', followed by The Superman March. If that doesn't sum me up and make them laugh through tears, nothing will.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I don't have to work today, do I?