- Nearly 1,000 words on the latest chapter. And an adorable scene, at that. This is going to be another chappie that gets you guys going. This one was planned way back in Act Two. At the beginning of Act Two, even. We promise to deliver on this one. ;)
- 587 words on the tentively-titled Baby, It's Cold Outside for 12days_of_clois . This fic is going to be torture-tastic to both memebers of our favorite OTP. And it's set in the actual Movieverse before SII, not in LS. *evil laugh* The poor pair of them.
- 674 words on the Deleted Scene: Thursday Night oneshot fic for the one and only htbthomas. And I have to say, I'm in love with it. I'm actually quite proud of this particular guy. *hugs it*
- Almost finished with my Christmas shopping for the 'rents and my little sisters. Down to stocking stuffers and the like. Still have a Fritz and Floyd dish to pick up for Mom, a few things by Karina for the twins, and another small present for Daddy. Most likely going to be the yearly Home Depot giftcard. Just as long as I don't have to go in and buy it. *shudder* The Home Garrote, indeed. *shudder*
- I am officially finished with Anissa's Christmas, shy of stocking stuffers. Am SO proud of this year's purchases. I don't even think I have a favorite. I just know that she's going to be surprised. I have to make up for making her put up with me all year, right?
- Got to read taro_twist's most excellent The Memento. Absolutely worth the read! Thanks for the recommend, B!
- Starting to get excited for Tuesday now. And who can say that about getting older? *LOL*
- And I'm in such a lovey-dovey head-in-the-cloud Lois-Lane-in-love mood, even after working in insane 10-hour shift tonight. How obscene is that? XD
4,973 words. 10 pages. A new epilogue to Superman IV. This is the only thing that made my night better. Expect to see Live Like We're Dying…
<- Here you go. And it's not anywhere as emo as it sounds. I'm having the best time writing this one. Too bad that Christopher didn't have the…
It's Tuesday of a new posting week and we're already three scenes into the new chapter, at 2,600 words, and we're working on a Cloisy skinny-dipping…