1. Teenagers - My Chemical Romance- *LOL* This little guy is giving me the worst 'Heirs'-era Lois and Kala plot bunnies. I always hear the chorus in Lois' dead-pan tone. *snort* "Maybe they'll leave you alone...but not me."
2. Misery Business - Paramore- This one is just such a great vicious little song for any jealousy fic. I see it as more of an HP thing, but it makes me think of the comic Lois and Lana something fierce.
3. Lost- Red - OMG, the emo angst! I ran across this beauty on an H/HR video and feel head over heels for it. It really helped to get the last two chappies online for me. *hugs song*
4. Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance - With Saavi on this one. Did anyone know that this is the theme to 'Heirs'? :D ;)
5. Rule the World - Take That- Another one of those songs that just catches me in the chest and kills me with its beauty. SO a Clois song.
6. I Know You're Out There Somewhere -The Moody Blues- We have an important moment coming up in LS set to this song, dealing with its sister. You'll love it. Promise. ;)
7. Maroon 5- Wake Up Call- *evil chuckle* Evil plot bunny. Evil, evil plot bunny! Damn you, Saavi!
Tagging bistyboo1974, sean_montgomery, htbthomas, ecabs, and rizny_notes.