1. You and Jesus go out to dinner--who pays? We'll Dutch it, although the discount would be nice. (Apologizes to all the Christians on my list)
2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt a new name: Zoe Tregarde. Used it in a fic once and have always liked it.
3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently: Florida. What, you expected another answer? *snort*
4. You wake up as the opposite gender what's the one thing you wanna do? Ask for a pay-raise.
5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo? It's all about Luke, folks. All about Luke.
6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child? A Gameboy.
7. Top three celebrities you love: Margot Kidder, Christopher Reeve, and Jennifer Connelly.
8. What's an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other? Narrow-mindedness.
9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you? 28 Weeks Later
10. Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud? "But why do we do that?" at work.
11. You're sentenced to death and it's the morning of your execution, what do you eat? Pumpkin Spice Frapp from Starbucks, Bagels from Panera, Brioche from Blue Moutain Bakery in NC, and Creme Brulee, by God!
12. What's something that most people do that you don't? Get to watch prime-time television.
13. Before you die you want to go to...? Paris.
14. Something you'd really like to do but probably won't ever be able to do? Move to Canada for good. *sigh, weepy* I don't even want to think about it.
15. A wild animal you'd like to have as a pet? A jaguar cub.
16. A drug you'll never try? Ummm, dunno. I avoid the illegal stuff like the plague. *shrug* Then again, pot did nothing for me when I tried it. Literally, nothing.
17. If you were an animal what would you be? A cat.
18. If you had to marry someone when you were 12 who would it have been?
19. What's something a lot of people don't know about you? I used to go by Elizabeth in middle school, but more people liked Lois.
20. First celebrity crush? Christopher Reeve.
21. What's a weapon to suit your personality? Medieval Dagger. Or a Baby Glock.
23. Favorite breakfast? Only eat it on vacation. And then it's either a chicken biscuit from BK with hashies or Blue Mountain Bakery stuff.
24. Favorite SNL skit? Dana Carvey's Church Lady
25. What are your plans for tonight? Work. As usual.
26. Grossest injury you've ever seen? Car hit and run.
27. The worst injury you've ever had? Broken foot.
28. Your favorite thing about Thanksgiving? Being off from work. First job ever that I've been off on holidays.
29. Sport you hate the most? Golf!
30. What state in the US do you want to visit? Louisiana
31. What's something you think would be sweet to know everything about? I'd say Superman, but... ;).
33. What's one phrase you absolutely detest? I'm sorry, when insincere.
34. What makes an awesome party? Good food and people I know.
35. What's your material obsession? Bath goodies. Followed by DVDs.
36. What's something most would consider an insult but you enjoy having said about you? That I'm so odd.
37. Favorite kind of dog(s)? Beagle!
38. Favorite carnival food? Funnel Cakes.
39. Morning or night person? Night! Night! *shudders*
40. Worst drunken/drugged up habit? I get 'friendly'.
41. Weirdest ebay purchase? Ummm, my fake Daily Planet newpaper from SR?
42. Favorite candy? Symphony with Toffee Chips and Almonds.
43. What will you be doing tomorrow? Working. As usual.
44. Last injury you had? I get bruises every night.*LOL*
45. What's something your friends make fun of you for? Superman junkie.
46. Favorite cereal? Dunno.
47. Book you could read repeatedly? I have so many. I don't think there is a book in my study I haven't rad at least three times.
48. What's the most embarrassing thing you have ever done? Cried in the Hold Room at work because I was so stressed out and couldn't come out for half an hour without crying again.
49. How are you feeling today? Dreading tonight.